Happy 2015! Our guests rang in a relaxing and quiet New Year at the Inn on Mill Creek B&B, and we continue that theme with our Quiet Season B&B getaway special: discounted rates on stays of two nights or more from January through March.
On the fence about deciding whether to plan a winter getaway to the mountains of western North Carolina? Here are the top 5 reasons to take advantage of the Quiet Season in the Asheville and Black Mountain area:
1) No crowds…this means no traffic, easy parking downtown, and you may even have the most popular hiking trails all to yourself.
2) Less wait time at restaurants…Asheville and Black Mountain are serious foodie destinations and in the summer and fall, it can be a challenge to get a table at popular eateries. In the wintertime, wait times are noticeably shorter, even on Friday and Saturday nights.
3) Better views…while the Blue Ridge Parkway may be closed in the winter months, there is no shortage of great hiking trails around Asheville, Black Mountain and Old Fort, including awesome waterfall hikes. In addition, with all the foliage off the trees, the views of our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and Black Mountains are more expansive.
4) Great events…things may be quieter in our neck of the woods, but that doesn’t mean that the area event calendar dries up. From free wine tastings at the Artisan Gourmet Market in Black Mountain every Thursday to the “Dressing “Downton” exhibit coming to Biltmore Estate in February, there are events big and small going on in the wintertime in Western North Carolina.
5) Reserve a room and save…in the Quiet Season, it’s easier to book the room you want on the dates you want at the Inn on Mill Creek B&B due to less demand than, say, October [which, by the way, we are already getting October bookings, so time to plan ahead if you want specific dates and a specific room during fall foliage season!]. Wintertime is the perfect time to de-stress and get a relaxing start to the New Year in a quiet location off the beaten path. In-room fireplace…Jacuzzi tub…
Sound good? Check our availability at www.innonmillcreek.com.