This year, we’ve put together Our Favorite Things – a short list of places near the Inn on Mill Creek B&B where you can find the stuff that brings joy. Spring is a season of growth and it’s definitely a happy moment to see more local restaurants opening. Let’s check out the latest!
- 107 Market & Deli – located in the former Foothills Butcher Bar Space in Black Mountain, you’ll find all-day coffee from Cup of Jomo and sandwiches from the Foothills crew; select evenings will feature reservation-only Butcher Table dinners: instagram.com/p/CqIUqnFugRi/
- Black Mountain Pizza & Ale House – the former Kitchen & Ale House has evolved into a pizza joint specializing in artisan tavern and Detroit style pizzas: blkmtnpizza.com
- Loott House – a casual lunch and dinner spot in Swannanoa serving burgers, wings and salads: facebook.com/loott.house
- Pure & Proper – Black Mountain’s newest and cutest upscale-yet-casual restaurant, located on E. State Street: thepureandproper.com
- SmashBalls/The RailYard – The RailYard is Black Mountain’s newest hangout spot, anchored by a large bar and SmashBalls, a restaurant specializing in smashed griddle burgers: thevalleyecho.com/all-news/the-railyard-pulls-into-black-mountain
- Taco Billy – Taco Billy has expanded from its West Asheville location, opening an eatery in Black Mountain in the space formerly occupied by Seven Sisters Gallery on Cherry Street (Seven Sisters moved one street over): www.tacobilly.com