Over the past 2+ years, we’ve had adjustments in place at the Inn on Mill Creek Bed & Breakfast to help you stay safe during your travels to our neck of the woods. Our number one goal is to provide a stress-free, relaxing, and safe environment for you and we remain vigilant and cautious, with your safety and comfort as our top priority. Ready to take the road less traveled to a serene, uncrowded destination in 2022? Read on for details!
UPDATED JUNE 1, 2022
Reservations and Occupancy
- Keeping the Quiet Season quiet: During the winter months of 2022, we operated at up to 50% occupancy, with a transition back to full occupancy in the springtime. Keep in mind the Inn on Mill Creek is a small but spacious Bed & Breakfast. We have just five rooms total, split between two buildings, and our B&B is set on 7.5 private acres with no neighbors, so you can feel peace of mind that there are no crowds here.
- Your innkeepers are fully vaccinated and boosted at the Inn on Mill Creek Bed & Breakfast and we continue social distancing protocols but are happy to wear a mask if you would like for us to do so when you are here. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so.
- We are back to doing in-person check-ins, but continue to offer the option of self check-in during our normal check-in hours at this time.
- If you would like to take advantage the self check-in option, where you receive details for getting to your room and other instructions in advance rather than at check-in, please select self check-in during your online reservation process or while making your reservation over the phone. Instructions will be sent to you after your reservation is confirmed. Of course, we’re always available by phone or email if you need us. As with regular check-ins, self check-ins begin at 3:00 pm.
- For the comfort of our guests and until updated specific guidelines for eating establishments are released by the state health department, we continue to seat guests from different parties at least six feet apart.
- As always, we offer two breakfast seatings. There may be a chance that we ask you to choose a specific seating time in order to allow us to keep social distancing protocols in place.
- Breakfast delivery to your room is available on request.
- As a licensed Bed & Breakfast, we are already ServSafe certified in food service and safety.
- Our health department regulations already require that we have a commercial dishwasher that cleans and sanitizes dishes, glasses, and silverware.
- The Inn on Mill Creek already follows strict cleaning guidelines set forth by our county health department and we’re inspected regularly, so you can be assured that our housekeeping best practices will continue, including laundering of all bed and bath linens between stays, routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and frequent-touch items like remote controls and light switches, and so forth. And we’re making sure that guest rooms and common areas are being cleaned and disinfected in accordance with special guidelines from the independent lodging industry, hospitality industry, and the CDC.
- Daily housekeeping has returned to normal; we typically freshen rooms daily during the hours of noon and 2:00 pm, and as always, you may opt out of daily housekeeping.
- Room keys continue to be sanitized prior to and after each guest.
- We encourage frequent hand washing and continue to offer anti-bacterial liquid hand soap in all guest bathrooms and any common areas with sinks.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all guest rooms and guest areas.
Adjustments to our Cancellation Policy
- Effective June 1, 2022, we are back to our normal cancellation policy for all cancellations, including cancellations due to COVID-19. You can read the full policy and all of our policies at www.innonmillcreek.com/policies.htm.
Helpful Planning Tips for Our Guests
- Some counties and local municipalities, along with individual businesses and attractions in North Carolina may continue to require wearing masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Most places are sharing their policies on their websites and social media so that you can plan ahead.
- Restaurants were permitted to return to dine-in service up 100% capacity indoors and outdoors in mid-2021. As always, you are welcome to bring food back to the Inn on Mill Creek for dining here on the property. We have plenty of room for you to enjoy lunch or dinner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at 828-668-1115 (9:30 am to 9:00 pm EST) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website for availability and to reserve your stay: www.innonmillcreek.com.