|Ding! Cookies are ready!|
Our April recipe is our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, an adaptation on a Southern Living recipe. With no flour needed, this recipe is automatically gluten free. And even better, they are super easy to make!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
from the Inn on Mill Creek Bed & Breakfast
Prep time: 25 minutes / Bake time: 12 minutes / Makes 1.5 dozen
1 Cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 Cup sugar or sugar substitute
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 Cup of your choice of chips (we use 1/2 white chocolate and 1/2 milk chocolate)
- Mix egg, peanut butter, sugar, baking powder and salt until creamy. Electric mixer not necessary!
- Stir in chips really well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 10 minutes if needed to make it easier to spoon onto cookie sheets. Sometimes the dough can be very sticky depending on what kind of peanut butter you use.
- Spoon onto cookie sheets (we use a tablespoon)
- Bake for 12 minutes (we rotate the sheets once, halfway through)
- Let cool for 10 minutes
- Make another batch, because they go fast!