From time to time, we check statistics from our website to see where you all find us and which pages you like to visit. Would you like to know whose page is in the top 3 of our most popular pages?
Just another day at the office for the innpugs
Our Meet the Innkeepers page is ranked well below the Meet the Innpugs page. Yes, we now have confirmation that Csaba and Bugsy are way more popular than we are, but really, can you blame them? Next thing you know, they’ll be on Facebook and Twitter. We can just see their Twitter updates now…
- Going to take a nap
- Just took nap…may take another in 5 min
- Playing with our toys, but wishing we were napping
- Oooh, just heard the humans whispering that we’re going for a w-a-l-k (they don’t realize we can spell and know what that means, haha!)
- Just Googled Bugsy Pug and our page is listed first!
- Googling makes us so sleepy, going to take a nap
- Eating dinner…getting logy
- Zzzzzzzzz snort snort Zzzzzzzzz
Since the ever popular innpugs are currently napping (seriously), we’d like to remind everyone on their behalf that the Inn on Mill Creek is an Asheville and Black Mountain area pet friendly B&B. Two of our seven rooms welcome our guests traveling with guest pets.
In fact, the entire area is very pet friendly, and in a month or two, many local restaurants with outdoor patio seating will allow you to bring your dog when you dine with them. Some of the stores welcome dogs, too. Additionally, many places like Biltmore Estate, Chimney Rock Park and the North Carolina Arboretum have dog friendly nature trails and are less than 40 minutes from the Inn on Mill Creek. In short, this is a great place to be a dog, even a sleeping one.